The 19th Annual Central Texas African American Family Support Conference is just days away. We can’t wait to see you next week at the Palmer Events Center, located at 900 Barton Springs Blvd (78704). It is going to be an amazing conference! Check out the program here.
Below you will find important information to help you prepare.
- Registration and breakfast begin at 7:30 AM both days.
- Parking is free in the Palmer Events Center garage, use of the Parking Code on this page. We will not be able to cover the cost of your parking if you self-pay.
- The Palmer Events Center parking garage opens at 7:30 AM. You must enter the garage from the Barton Springs Rd. entrance only. Please don’t enter on the Riverside Dr/Long Center entrance. Please see map below.
- If you have any problems with the Parking Code, conference staff will be available near the Barton Springs parking attendant booth to help you.
- Golf carts will be available if you need help getting from the garage to Exhibit Hall 2.
- After you arrive, visit Registration in Exhibit Hall 2 to get your name tag and program.
- The conference program is in session from 9:00 AM to 5:15 PM on Tuesday, and 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Wednesday.
- Don’t forget to join us Tuesday evening for our Reception from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at Zax Restaurant.
Questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (512) 440-4098.