The Awards & Scholarships Committee is responsible for establishing the nomination process and the criteria for each award given by CTAAFSC. The committee will:
- Request nominations from the community.
- Collect all nominations and present them to the committee for review and finalist selection.
- Prepare biographies of each award and scholarship recipient for the program committee.
- Develop timeline of scholarships and awards presentations.
- Identify who will present the awards and scholarships.
|Past Awardees & Scholarships List||Coleman Award||Hopkins Award||Scholarship|
|Recommendation List||Awards Criteria||2019 Judging Form|
|November 14, 2019||Agenda|
|October 10, 2019||Work Session|
|September 12, 2019||September Agenda||Judging Criteria|
|August 8, 2019||August Agenda||August Minutes||Awards & Scholarship Criteria|
|July 24, 2019||July Agenda||July Minutes||Timeline – work in progress|