The Awards & Scholarships Committee is responsible for establishing the nomination process and the criteria for each award given by CTAAFSC. The committee will:
- Request nominations from the community.
- Collect all nominations and present them to the committee for review and finalist selection.
- Prepare biographies of each award and scholarship recipient for the program committee.
- Develop timeline of scholarships and awards presentations.
- Identify who will present the awards and scholarships.
|Timeline – work in progress|