Thank you for your interest in submitting an application to present at our 2018 Conference.
Past presentation topic submissions have included adult mental health, children’s mental health, substance use disorder, intellectual and developmental disabilities, integrated health, health and wellness, criminal justice, cultural competency and more.
- Deadline to submit your application is November 3, 2017
- Person first language must be used in all proposals
- All presentations are subject to peer review and will be judged on relevance, quality of submission and objectives
- Notifications will be distributed on November 17, 2017
- Each co-presenter must complete and submit a co-presenter application
- Selected presenters are responsible for submitting all the materials for their presentation by January 26, 2018. (PowerPoint, visual aids, or handouts)
Our 2018 Call for Papers is now closed.
Please note: We respect your privacy, we do not sell or share your information with anyone.